WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
Polyclinique de l’Oreille network is very concerned with the current situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our first priority is to preserve our patients and employees’ health and safety. For this reason, and without delay, we have applied the recommendations set forth by the Public Health Authorities in all of our clinics. We invite you to read the following measures implemented across our network of clinics to preserve everyone’s health and contribute to the collective effort to prevent the spread of the virus.
IMPORTANT – OPENING HOURS
As consequence of COVID-19 crisis, opening hours of our clinics may vary depending of the location and the access to some services is temporarily limited. It is therefore important to call your clinic before you arrive on site. Thank you for your understanding!
However, for obvious health security reasons and to comply with the recommendations and requirements of government authorities, we encourage our patients to postpone their visits with the exception of those considered to be for essential services.
Please note that given the continuing evolution and uncertainty surrounding the spread of the COVID-19, our position may change in the future. We will of course keep you informed as we go along.
HYGIENE MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN ALL OF OUR CLINICS
- Systematic triage of ALL patients
- Mandatory washing and disinfecting of hands for all those visiting our clinics
- Disinfection of all equipment between each patient
- Repeat cleaning of all surfaces and common areas
- Posting of the hygiene rules intended to all employees and patients
- Instructing our personnel to reduce contacts and maintain social distancing between individuals
- Respecting quarantine rules for all personnel required to do so
- Refusing payment in currency
TRIAGE OF PATIENTS IN OUR CLINICS
The following are mandatory questions that will be asked to all of our patients before scheduling or confirming an appointment and/or when visiting the clinic.
Within the past 14 days:
- Have you traveled abroad (outside of Canada)?
- Have you had symptoms that could be associated with influenza: fever, cough and respiratory difficulties?
- To your knowledge, have you been in contact with a person affected by the coronavirus?
- To your knowledge, have you been in contact with a person that returned from abroad within the past 14 days or a person who had symptoms that could be associated with influenza: fever, cough and respiratory difficulties?
If the answer to one of the above questions is yes, you will not be accepted in our clinics and an appointment will be offered to you when your situation will no longer pose a risk.
We remind you that in accordance with sanitary measures put in place to protect the general population, we recommend that our patients limit their visits to cases that require an immediate and urgent follow-up.
Your health and safety are very important to us. The implementation and respect of all these measures are essential and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
To contact us or find the clinic closest to you: https://www.polycliniquedeloreille.com